About our Products
Despite our best efforts, we are not responsible for typographical errors. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
We will add the cost of any applicable taxes on to your order from us.
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we know that there may be circumstances in which you would like to return an item. Frollein-S hopes you can understand that cut fabrics or ribbons are custom products and cannot be returned.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
Frollein-S.com and “The Creative Studio” are trademarks of Frollein S LLC. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user or us. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer, cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. We also reserve the right to change the terms of any offer or promotion at any time without notice. The sale of goods between us and any customer is final when a valid credit card is charged or other payment is accepted.
Your Account Obligations
Users must be Legal Age of Majority
Our website is a business website designed for persons who have reached the age of majority in the state, province or territory in which they reside. Any user of our website represents to us that he or she has reached the legal age of majority in the state, province or territory in which they reside. If you are between ages 13 and the legal age of majority, and continue to use our website, then your parent / legal guardian represents to us that he or she consents to these Terms on your behalf, and that she or he consents to your use of our website. A parent / legal guardian of a child between ages 13 and the legal age of majority is solely responsible for their child’s use of this website, including all financial charges. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age. No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our website, except to browse. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
Third party sites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party's web site. These links will let you leave the Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse the site or its use or contents.
You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights under U.S. laws, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, informational and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the Content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the Content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, including trademarks, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes.
Not Responsible for Errors
(a) Our website may contain errors, may be missing information, or may not be current. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice to you. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If an item is listed on our website at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right (1) to refuse orders for that item, (2) to contact you for instructions, or (3) cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
(b) PRICES AND SELECTION ON OUR WEB SITE MAY VARY FROM THE PRICES AND SELECTION of OUR Etsy STORE. WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PRICE DIFFERENCES, NOR FOR ANY DIFFERENCES IN SELECTION.
(c) Your order is subject to cancellation by us, at our sole discretion.
Change of Terms
(a) We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, without prior notice to you or to other users of our website. Your continued use of our website after the Terms are changed constitutes your agreement to the changes that were made, and your continued agreement to be bound by these Terms, as so changed. At the bottom of these Terms you can find the date that the Terms were last changed. If you are not satisfied with our website or these Terms, your only remedy is to stop using our website.
(b) Access to our website and the use of information, materials, products or services provided through our website, is not intended, and is prohibited, where such access or use violates applicable laws or regulations.
General Rules for Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes
1. Introduction. From time to time, we may sponsor giveaways, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions (each, a “Contest”) on the Site or on Facebook at the FrolleinS Facebook page (the “FrolleinS Page”) and will give eligible entrants the opportunity to win a prize as more fully described below and at the point of entry for the Contest. These general rules set forth in this section entitled “General Rule for Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes” (the “General Rules”) shall apply to all Contests operated by us or our affiliates, via any website or social network account page owned or controlled by us, unless specified at the Contest entry page. Facebook is not affiliated with us in any way, and Facebook does not sponsor, endorse or administer, and is not associated with in any way, the Contest.
2. Terms. In addition to these General Rules, each Contest shall have its own set of rules governing the operation of such Contest, including a description of the method of entry, the time period for the Contest (the “Contest Period”) and the applicable prize (the “Contest Rules”). The Contest Rules supplement and, when specified in the Contest Rules, supersede these General Rules.
3. Eligibility. ONLY LEGAL RESIDENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OF THE 50 US STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ARE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER OR WIN, EXCEPT FOR THOSE STATES WHERE THE CONTEST IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. Neither us nor any of our affiliates warrants that any Contest is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Residents of jurisdictions where a Contest is prohibited are not eligible to enter such Contest and cannot win prizes. Contest winners are not required to purchase anything to claim his or her Prize.
4. Prize/Odds of Winning. The applicable prize (each, a “Prize”) will be described in detail in the Contest Rules. The Prize is subject to change. Further conditions and restrictions may apply. Specifics and restrictions of a Prize may be furnished at the time of Prize award. Entries will be judged by members of our staff and winners will be determined by our staff based on its determination of which entry or entries best meets the applicable criteria as set forth in the Contest Rules, or as otherwise described in the Contest Rules. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period. Each Prize is provided “AS IS” and without any warranty. Any applicable tax on a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winners. The winners, subject to confirmation of eligibility, will be notified by us via email. No barter, transfer, substitution or assignment of the Prize is permitted, except by us at our sole discretion. Winners who refuse the Prize forfeit the Prize and we may award the Prize to another entrant. The Prize is not redeemable for cash.
5. No Tampering. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond our control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the applicable Contest, we reserve the right in our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. General. By entering a Contest, you agree to these rules and all eligibility requirements and all of our decisions regarding such Contest. The laws of the United States govern each Contest. You agree that each Contest should be governed by Washington law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If we donot receive your entry for any reason, including without limitation those specified below, or if your entry is not entered correctly, the entry will be invalid and you will be ineligible for the Prize. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, to adjust the dates or cancel any Contest for any reason including, but not limited to, technical failure and/or unauthorized intervention. We and our affiliates, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and Facebook, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
(i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or entry information, whether due to human error or technical malfunctions; (ii) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, hardware, software program, computer equipment, network, or the Internet; (iii) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or difficulties of any kind accessing the Site or the OFS Page;
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND FROLLEIN-S.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE. FROLLEIN-S.COM HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED FOR SALE ON ANY OF OUR SITES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (1) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE;(3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT AND MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.